TERM & CONDITION
Updated Dec 30, 2020
All references to “customer”, “client”, “you” or “your,” as applicable, mean the person who accesses, uses, and/or participates in the Website in any manner, and each of your heirs, assigns, and successors. If you use the Website on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms, your acceptance of the Terms will be deemed an acceptance by that entity, and “you” and “your” herein shall refer to that entity.
By browsing or otherwise accessing or using the website, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree, you may not use the website or services. The company requires all user to undertake to abide by the privace policy and these term & conditions.
RooferIntel provides a web based CRM solution designed to manage and streamline every aspect of a roofing business, this includes ordering supplies, scheduling appointments, capturing quotes, communicating with Companys or clients, and taking payments through a Website. Our service also allows clients to connect and sync their email and QuickBooks account to our app (API).
This service is not to be used by any individuals under 18 years old. If you become a Member, you will be able to access the Services associated with the Company product(s) for which you hold a Membership.
During the use of Company Services Client may also:
Collect, store and organize Client Data, generate reports based on Client Data, add Deals, add Products to be offered for sale to Persons and Organizations; add new Users and grant them Authorizations, assign Activities to a particular User;
Modify and delete Client Data;
2. TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Company shall provide reasonable technical support to Client and its authorized User at the reasonable request of the Client. Company shall respond to enquiries of support from a Client utilizing the contacts set forth below as soon as reasonably possible. Responding to enquiries of Clients and Users who have accepted these Terms but do not have an Account may be less expedient, or may not occur at all.
3. ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY
To access the Services, you must have an account. You must maintain and are responsible for, the confidentiality of your login and password. If requested, you must provide us with a form of identification to verify your identity.
You may not use our Services if:
- Children are not eligible to use our Services, and we ask that anyone under the age of 18 years old not submit any personal information to us. Our Services are not directed at anyone under the age of 18 years old. We also do not collect or maintain personally identifiable information from those Users who we know are under the age of 18 years old. Should we learn or be notified that we have collected information from Users under the age of 18 years old, we will immediately delete such personally identifiable information.
- You have previously been banned from using our Services or similar services.
- The Company cannot be held liable for actions of any nature committed by any User, including any such actions in the course of any events which are organized by the Company or by others using the Services.
4. CONDITION OF ADMISSION
5. CONDITION OF ACCESS
- You shall login via your created credentials when signing up to our Services.
- You may be required to verify that each party is consenting to services via email.
- Each Member shall keep their profile confidential and undertakes not to notify or disclose them to third parties or other Members to prevent fraud or phishing.
- Each Member shall take care not to disclose strictly personal information.
- We will take any necessary measures to halt fraudulent behavior, including to prevent the prohibited sharing of profiles.
- Each User undertakes not to carry out any action likely to hinder the operation of the Services and undertakes not to disseminate or arrange for the dissemination of viruses, spam, logic bombs, etc.
6. SUBSCRIPTION FEE
Company has various levels of service that are billed on a subscription basis for the term as specified when you subscribe. When you sign up for a subscription-billing based account, you agree to allow us to bill your credit card (or other payment method) for all due charges. We will re-bill for any failed billing or past-due amounts. Subscription fees will not be prorated or refunded. We will bill you a full period’s subscription fee regardless of whether you cancel within that period. We reserve the right to revise pricing at any time; however, we will provide you with at least 30 days’ advance notice before revised terms become applicable to you (or such longer period of notice as may be required by law). We also reserve the right to offer different levels of service in alternative price plans and to impose different restrictions or levels of service in such alternative plans, including but not limited to terms related to amount or format of content, network traffic or bandwidth and number of subscribers or users.
7. AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS
Users have the ability to purchase a paid subscription from Company. Our subscription options are 1 month and 12 months and are automatically renewed unless canceled 24 hours prior. Your service will automatically be renewed and your chosen payment method will be charged at the end of each service period unless you decide to cancel your subscription for the Company Services. No Refunds shall be issued for subscriptions however unused time from a subscription will remain active until the end of the subscription period.
8. PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION
We or our Companys may seek pre-authorization of Client’s payment card account prior to your purchase of Company Services in order to verify that the card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. You agree to provide Company updated information regarding your payment card account upon Company’s request and any time the information earlier provided is no longer valid. You authorize such payment card account to pay any amounts described herein, and authorize Company to charge all sums described in these Terms to such card account.
9. CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP
You may cancel your Membership at any time. You may cancel by logging into your account on the Websites and following the links, or by writing to Customer Care at info@RooferIntel.com.
10. CANCELLATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP BY COMPANY
If we cancel a Member’s Membership for that Member’s breach of these Terms & Conditions, the Member shall not be entitled to a refund for the period remaining to elapse until the expiry of the account, without prejudice to any damages sought by us as compensation for the loss suffered.
If we cancel a Member’s Membership in its sole discretion for reasons other than that Member’s breach of these Terms & Conditions, the Member shall be entitled to a refund for the period remaining to elapse until the expiry of the account. We also reserve the right to remove any information at any time. Company may terminate this Agreement in accordance with the terms herein. Company may also immediately suspend, limit, or terminate User’s access to the Service, or terminate this Agreement, if: (i) User violates this Agreement; (ii) User violates any applicable law or regulation relating to User’s use of the Service; (iii) User engages in any conduct which Company, in its sole discretion, believes creates a security risk or is otherwise harmful to Company or others; or (iv) User breaches any other agreement with Company.
11. ACCOUNT USAGE
If Company determines Client usage of the Services to be outside of the permitted and intended use as outlined herein, or bandwidth usage of the Service or any Features or functionality to be significantly excessive in relation to other Users, Company reserves the right to suspend respective Client Account, (or part thereof) until Client assures Company that Client shall refrain from further abuse of the Services.
12. THIRD PARTY INTEGRATION
In providing the Service, Company may make available various third party tools to process payments. These are processed respectively by Apple (App Store) and Google Play Store (Android) and are subject to their respective terms and conditions. Company is not responsible for the performance of any third party services or their security of their service.
We will refund you all of the subscription charges if you cancel within this time period. You will not receive a refund for items not included in the baseline monthly subscription fee (including activation fees, postcards, chargebacks, etc.). This money-back guarantee does not apply to re- enrollments after your first subscription. To cancel your service and request a refund, please email us at info@RooferIntel.com.
14. PAYMENT PROCESSING FEES
You agree to pay a payment processing or other transaction-related fees (“Fees”) in addition to our platform fee. We reserve the right to change our Fees at any time in our sole discretion.
15. ACCESS TO YOUR FUNDS
Funds for any given transaction will not be deposited until the transaction is deemed complete. Transactions will be deemed complete when we or the designated financial institutions have accepted the transaction or funds. You are responsible for monitoring your transactions and ensuring that our payments to you are correct. You must notify us of any errors in payments made to you within sixty (60) days of the error first appearing on your electronic transaction history. Failure to notify us of such an error in accordance with this Agreement will be deemed a waiver of any right to amounts owed to you.
We will deposit to your bank account the amounts actually received by us for transactions submitted through the Service (less any applicable Fees). We reserve the right to revise our payout schedule.
16. RESTRICTIONS ON FUNDS
hould we need to conduct an investigation or resolve any suspicious activity or pending dispute related to your account, we may defer payout or restrict access to your funds for the entire time it takes for us to do so. We also may defer payout or restrict access to your funds as required by law or court order, or if otherwise requested by law enforcement or governmental entity.
The amount of a transaction may be reversed or charged back to your bank account (a “Chargeback”) if the transaction (a) is disputed, (b) is reversed for any reason by the Card Associations (defined below), our processor, or a payer’s or our financial institution, (c) was not authorized or we have any reason to believe that the transaction was not authorized, or (d) is allegedly unlawful, suspicious, or in violation of the terms of this Agreement.
ou are responsible for determining any and all taxes assessed, incurred, or required to be collected, paid, or withheld for any reason in connection with your use of our Service (“Taxes”).
YOU ALSO ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTING, WITHHOLDING, REPORTING, AND REMITTING CORRECT TAXES TO THE APPROPRIATE TAX AUTHORITY.,
19. ACCOUNT HISTORY
We provide you an online transaction history of all of your authorized transactions. Except as required by law, you are solely responsible for (a) compiling and retaining permanent records of all transactions and other data associated with your account and your use of the Service and (b) reconciling all transactional information that is associated with your account.
20. ACCOUNT REVIEWS
We review account and transaction activity at various times, including when bank transfers are initiated. This review checks for, among other things, suspicious or illegal activity, and whether your account activity and the activity of users with whom you’ve transacted comply with this agreement. In connection with our review process, you may be required to provide us with additional information and/or documentation to verify your identity. We may limit your account and your access to money in it or that is sent to you until verification is completed.
21. COLLECTION AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
22. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
The parties will act solely as independent contractors. These Terms shall not be construed as creating an agency, partnership, joint venture, fiduciary duty, or any other form of legal association between the Client and either Company, and the Client shall not represent to the contrary, whether expressly, by implication, appearance or otherwise. These Terms are not for the benefit of any third parties.
The Company may update and amend these Terms & Conditions at any time and the Company will make the updated Terms & Conditions available through the Services. You understand and agree that you will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms & Conditions if you use the Services after the updated Terms & Conditions are made available to you. If at any point you do not agree to any part of the Terms & Conditions in operation, you should immediately stop using the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company may make changes to, or stop providing, the Services, or restrict your use of Services, at any time without notifying you in advance.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company can disable or deny you access to the Services, without notifying you in advance, for any reason or no reason including, without limitation, for any violation of these Terms & Conditions and/or if the Company suspects that you have used any aspect of the Services to conduct any fraudulent or illegal activity. If the Company disables your access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any materials contained in your account.
24. LICENSE & MODIFICATION
Company grants Client and its authorized users, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to use the Company Services to: Modify and delete Client Data; Collect, store and organize Client Data, add new Users, and grant them Authorizations, assign Activities to a particular User; Customize the standard Features or functionality of the Company Services.
Company reserves the right to modify the Services. Client may be notified of such modifications when logging in. Company may modify any part or element thereof from time to time without prior notice, including, without limitation: applicable rates for the Services; rebranding the Services; ceasing providing or discontinuing the development any particular Service or part or temporarily or permanently.
If the Client does not accept the modification, the Client shall notify Company and terminate use. The Client’s continued use of the Services, or any part or element thereof, after the effective date shall indicate consent to the modifications.
Company also reserves the right to suspend Client Account for abuse of the Services. If Company determines Client usage of the Services to be outside of the permitted and intended use, or bandwidth of the Service or any functionality to be significantly excessive in relation to Users,
25. USER CODE OF CONDUCT
In using the Services, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor User Content, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit User Content posted or stored on the Sites at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Sites at your sole cost and expense. Certain uses of our Service our inconsistent with our mission to improve the experience. The following activities are prohibited:
- Child exploitation: You may not post or upload Materials that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not post or upload Materials that harass, bully, defame or threaten any person.
- Hateful content: You may not use the Service to promote or condone hate or violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status or other forms of discrimination. You may not use the Service to promote or support organizations, platforms or people that: (i) promote or condone such hate; or (ii) threaten or condone violence to further a cause.
- Illegal activities: You may not post or upload Materials that violate any applicable laws.
- Privacy or Intellectual property: You may not post or upload Materials that infringe on the privacy or intellectual property rights of others.
- Obscene or offensive content. You may not post or upload any Materials that we find in our sole discretion to be obscene, indecent or offensive in any way.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the Service to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute Materials that harm or disrupt the operation of the Service or other infrastructure of Company, including any of our third party providers. You may not use the Service for deceptive practices or activities.
- Personally identifiable or confidential information. You may not post or upload any Materials that contain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent.
- Self-harm: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials that promote self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use the Services to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Terrorist organizations: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.